Scope of Starting a Business in Qatar
Are you planning to start a business in Qatar? Extensive opportunities are waiting for you in Qatar!!
Qatar is one of the fast and dominant economies in the world. It has witnessed exceptional growth, specifically within a few years.
As per the report of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Qatar has the highest GDP per capita in the world. Qatar’s government aims to promote the business environment, encouraging more foreign investors in economic and commercial enterprises.
Qatar provides systematic economic policies which make them an active partner in developing a stable national economy and more trust in investors.
An administrative and legislative system promoting business will provide more trust in investors in various sectors including food, education, health, logistics, sports, and much more.
Furthermore, in Qatar, a partnership between the private and public sectors has made investors more attractive because of the adoption of public economy policies and a diversified economy.
Choosing a Right Business in Qatar
Qatar provides various opportunities for foreign investors with many benefits. There is a wide range of businesses available as per the demand of an investor. Some of them are:
- Limited Liability Company
- General Partnership Company
- Limited Share Partnership
- Public Shareholding Company
- Joint Venture
- Trade Representative Office
- Holding Corporation
- Real Estate Company
As an investor, choosing the right business in Qatar will be complex and time-consuming. But you don’t have to worry when QCF Global Services are here to listen and help you.
We are the one-stop business solution prover with a decade of experience in company registration in Qatar.
Here, We can assist you with how to start a business in Qatar at the correct time with the right plan and procedures.
Benefits of Starting a Business in Qatar
If you are a foreigner and ready to invest, then Qatar offers many benefits as listed below:
- The economic stability
- Highly developed infrastructure
- Income tax not imposed on wages in Qatar
- The corporate tax of Qatar is low at 10%
- The excellent and well-connected transport system
- Strong government support
- Foreign business owners can transfer all profits to their own countries without tax.
Basics Steps to Start a Business in Qatar
Qatar is one of the rich countries where the lifestyle of people in Qatar is considerably high after comparing with other countries.
However, Qatar will be the safest place for foreigners to invest money because of the stable and favorable government policies.
If you are ready to turn your business ideas into reality, then you have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Find a Qatari sponsor for your business
- Do the Commercial Residence (CR) registration by MOCI
- Identify the best place to set up your business
- Getting a trade license (depends on company structure)
- Attain your computer card
- Registration of labors under the Ministry of Labor
- Open a bank account
- Visa Approval
You must do the above steps for a Qatar startup business.
Starting a business in Qatar will be the best choice to earn benefits and vast experience from your business enterprise.
We will be here at any time to support and guide you.
Table of Content